Thursday, December 20, 2012

Super-Guilt

Hey Guys!
Days go very slowly on holidays - I hate it. I cannot wait for school! I miss skipping lessons I hate, not actually skipping classes, but instead attending a chemistry training for an upcoming competition.

Last two days of school were awesome! I guess I haven't blogged about it yet. More than half of my classmates didn't come to school, which made me and the rest of my classmates who came, had a lot of fun. We played computer games, watched movies, messed with trunks and leaves, etc. Lol, we pranked one of my classmates by sticking them to his whole body - he did NOT realize. LMAO.

Remember in my last post I told you December will not be a good month? Yup, a 'bad' thing happened about 1 hour after I posted my previous post. I hope it wasn't my fault. :(
Seeya Soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment