Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pulled A Long Face

Hey Guys!
Have been messing with clays since yesterday. I found a bunch of clays I bought on my previous trip to Singapore dwelling for ages in my old shoebox, and it's the time to grab and reshape them all. I was about to make some stuffs like bows, cupcakes, etc. Unexpectedly, the clay I worked on with was really soft, it couldn't be bent, as it bent, it would crack. I gave up, not wanting to continue no more. Ended up doing random-shaped stuffs.

Holiday has started since yesterday. This year's holiday will not be fun.
"Most people have a harder time letting themselves love than finding someone to love them."
- Bill Russel

Oh! I lost all of my blackberry messenger contacts. If you happen to find me, please re-add me.
Seeya Soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment