Sunday, December 16, 2012

Simply Contented

Hey Guys!
The weekend has gone way too exciting! Went to Cambridge just for the food I'd been craving for - Tom Yum. It's been a long time since the last time I ate it. You know, since there was no one eating there except me and my mom, we stayed for about 2 hours. Fortunately they had their WiFi on, I'd probably used up all their quotas. I know I'm such a bad customer. Haha.

What satisfies me is the Starbucks I'd been wanting since months ago! Dark Mocha always suits me best, it gives me the sensation of coming alive again after deadly waits. Besides Dark Mocha, Java Chips is the #2 to whip up my spirit of living. I'm thankful Starbucks is here in my country, my city. :)

And to tell you that, I have overused my internet. Now it turns so slow whenever I'm downloading something, so I might post less this month. I'll try my best kay! Thus, pictures posted will also be less. Sorry! :(

Videos instead:
Seeya Soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment