Monday, December 10, 2012

Fire Away

Hey Guys!
SA1 is finally over! The hectic days are finally over. I can finally sleep early, like, aah. Here comes the end of the 1st semester, since we've had our tests, the next days will be free days. I've always loved free days, like I can do everything I want, watching, gossiping, going crazy, etc. It's fun, you know?

Talking about free days, suddenly I miss everything, I miss what I had had, I miss how everything went last year, how solid my class was, how fun things were, how we used to bare with those bad situations, ... Aaah, I really didn't expect flashback like this. I live in the present. I don't want to look back, I don't want to remember how good things used to be, so I wouldn't face any disenchantment at the present. Things were good, things were perfect, things were precious. Too bad they are only 'were'.

Phew, an accident happened few days ago, something with fire. It was an ordinary day and I was styling my hair, when all of the sudden scream my sister made. The styling machine was on fire! I was panicked. Fortunately, my father was there with me, he extinguished the fire, but still, I gawked in shock.
lol, what a bad screenshot :p
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, 
but falling in love with you I had no control over." - Unknown
Seeya Soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment