Sunday, August 04, 2013

On My Mind

Hey Guys!
Yoooooo! You might think I've been eaten by lion or something, and yes I was! You know, shit happens, very often. My July was full of crap. I didn't get any time to write something on this blog, holiday was boring as shit, the number of swears I use escalated very quickly.
LUNCH!
My August schedule is already set, there's no week without a note, sigh, it's going to be a long month. Albeit being busy, I spent some time baking cookies, the results were crap. 2 fails out of 2. It's kinda funny that my parents actually allow me to be in kitchen instead of on the road. I mean, I know that I am able to do much better on the road than in the kitchen. Things suck, you got it?

Currently rushing for projects due by the end of this month, blame the holiday, my friends are leaving for vacations, delaying all the ideas in my mind. Things once again, suck.
I hope I'll see you guys soon!
Seeya Soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment