Sunday, March 31, 2013

Got My Nails Bitten

Hey Guys!
So, competition is two days away, and now I feel like a total crap who doesn't understand a thing. My performances have degraded badly since the past week. I'm in a mess, how could a participant not having a proper preparation for the competition (which is worse, two days away)? Blaaah.
Anyway, I had my fringe cut yesterday, it's ridiculous. Thinking of growing my hair long again like I used to. Well, still in my consideration list though.
Asian Chipmunk

Had a day off on Friday, yes, another long weekend. Have I told you how much I don't like long weekends? Especially on Thursday and Friday. Like, those are the best day of the week, my favourite ones. Good lucks were not with me this weekend. I purposely went out, chilling and finishing my Asian Dolce Latte in Starbucks for hours while doing my computer video project. I love creating videos, like as soon as the teacher assigned us the project, my classmates yelled my name, denoting they are my members. lol that moment...
Actually, there is another reason why I went to Starbucks, especially at Hermes'. :P
I've just noticed that today is March 31st. March's ending! And tomorrow will be April Fool! Well, I'm not excited. But still, I hope April will be a good month. Hi-ya!

I think I'm not going to post this early April due to endless examinations. *apologises* 
Seeya Soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment