Saturday, July 06, 2013

Mini Peak

Hey Guys!
July's going to be great! Competition is days ahead making me and my teammates crazy like hell. It's sad that one of my teammates couldn't come for the practice, which means I HAVE to do her stuffs, that screws me up so bad.
Photos of idk how many weeks ago, like when everything was still awesome and okay, I suppose. The thrill was actually getting to the top of the rock, you couldn't imagine how steep and slippery it was. I was about to jump off to the water when I realized that the current flow was so strong and there's a big rock ahead. The bridge itself was unsteady, but I'm glad I was the first of us to cross it, the others were like 'nah, I'm not gonna cross' but they actually did. I was so bad that when they were crossing the bridge, I made small jumps and they shouted like chimpanzees *lol bad joke. But, GREAT DAY!

I miss talking to you people, lol like anyone reads this blog, but I didn't realize that my camera's not been on the shelf for like how many days already ugh, screw it! It's just been a couple of days since the last time I used it. Hell.

I've been talking to people I've recently just known, and it's kinda fun!
 lol this!
Seeya Soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment