Thursday, June 13, 2013

Take A Shot

Hey Guys!
IT'S HOLIDAY! But I'm glad that I'll have shorter holiday than others will. I can't wait for school! You couldn't imagine how glad I am to be awarded with the 2nd Best of the Best Student 2012-2013. It's beyond my imagination. I never thought I would finally become one of them, well, mission accomplished! I'm too lazy to move, pictures may be at another post.

Holiday means gaining weight, I really have to must limit myself of what I'll be doing, or else my 2-weeks-of-skipping-lunch-effort would be meaningless. Yes, I did skip my lunches.

Decided to colour my hair. Red-Purple-Orange. I don't know if you can see the orange part, well, DIY is still DIY. The colours have faded by the time I type this post, a really temporary one. sigh -_-

It's raining heavily outside, and I haven't moved an inch since I laid here in the morning, that feeling of laziness just can't get off my mind.
Seeya Soon Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment